• PowernationTV NOW OFFICIALLY SUCKS!

Your new subscription plan SUCKS! Less shows now with new hosts that SUCK! You will go down in flames and I will watch that!

1 0

Started by jpowell8672

• Story Request RE: Challenger Hellcat REDEYE

I read about the 797HP Hellcat REDEYE in the Oct MOPAR ACTION mag. It appears this MOPAR sponsored one-off car has been tearing up the timed racing...

0 0

Started by CZFAN

• Rockauto.com

PN promotes rockauto.com to have what you need and that it will fit. I have a 2004 S10 Blazer ZR2. I bought upper and lower control arms from...

2 2

Started by DReid

• Just wanted to look at an old episode, not subscribing, I'm out.

I'm working on a project and wanted to reference and old episode. I find it and try to watch, but now I have to subscribe? Not gonna happen. I watch...

0 0

Started by NEPAGoFast

• Goodbye Bandit.

I knew Burt Reynolds was in poor health for a long time. His passing this last week brought back memories of the movies he made. I nearly lost my...

0 1

Started by cosmicfrog

• PN+

wtf? I enjoyed waking up on sat/sun and watching a new episode.

1 0

Started by lagunacomputer

• Stupid Music

Please get rid of the stupid annoying background music on the shows. I love the shows but I can’t even watch at times because the music is so...

3 2

Started by 1391mustang

• Shows repeat

I was a fan of XOR when ot first came out. New shoes every week on Sunday. Now with new people it's the same crap. The show I watched this morning I...

1 2

Started by Mike1973

• Professionalism

You guys need to learn to use the correct tense of the word RUN. If you run something, it is now or today. If you ran something it was sometime...

10 2

Started by Bamafan

• Gannon Strikes Again!

This week's Power Nation SomeDays is hilarious. First Gannon says he takes the side of the motorcyclist over the car driver because he rides a bike....

0 0

Started by 2018Vette

• No Content?

I'm getting pretty fed up with checking out the website only to find there is nothing new to watch. Even Power Nation DAILY hasn't changed in two...

0 1

Started by 2018Vette

• Paralyzed trying 2 contact shows??

Hello, I am paralyzed from the shoulders down and have an insanely unsafe wheelchair van. I've got crazy stories from how I became paralyzed and many...

4 0

Started by derecklockwood

• C6 Corvettes

I am one of your Canadian viewers and enjoy the programs a lot. I was wonder why you never show any builds or work on any of Chevy's flag ship, the...

1 1

Started by Zeddy

• Motorweek Blunder

Used to watch Motorweek online as well as Powernation. But now the PUBLIC FUNDED bunch of dickies have removed all video content from the website. If...

2 0

Started by 2018Vette

• Electric harness replacement/repair.

Does anyone know where I can get a wiring harness reconditioned / repair/ replacement for a 96 Dodge Ram 1500

1 0

Started by Knucjac

• Cadillac 4.5 liter diverter valve obsolete???

I have a 1990 cadillac deville with a 4.5 liter that ran great until the diverter valve needed replaced. I've looked online and read the same words...

1 0

Started by mcgowan

• New host selection

PN is looking for new/add on hosts and asking for YouTube submissions. Maybe the selection of the new peeps needs to be done by popular vote. Who...

0 0

Started by 2012coalram

• Katie Osborne fan club.

I was rather disappointed when Courtney Hansen left the Powerblock. Katie Osborne is a great replacement. She was a wonderful screen presence and is...

4 2

Started by cosmicfrog

• PN Needs to Respond

PN, why do you not respond to our comments? Is it Fear Factor? Grow some B@#Ls and reply.

3 0

Started by LongRider

• Show Content

I'd like to see some new ideas for the TV crews to work on. Chevys and Turbo kits and new suspensions, frankly are getting old. Since this is...

9 2

Started by mtwallet

• Problem Watching Videos

Has anyone had problems watching PowerNation videos? The problems are the video won't start, the screen will freeze, the video will be...

0 1

Started by John L.

• What are your top 10 movie cars of all time?

We want to know your thoughts!

4 0

Started by pnadmin

• What Is Your Favorite Modern Muscle Car?

Let us know what your top choice (or choices) is!

3 0

Started by pnadmin

• No More SPIKE TV...What Happened to Sunday's?

Hello, Will you get back on TV on Sunday? Spike is NO More so where will you BE on Sunday's? BTW.. What is the timing for NEW SHOW Segments?

4 2

Started by LongRider

• Paramount Network?

Will the PowerNation shows continue to broadcast on Sunday mornings when Spike becomes Paramount Network?

2 0

Started by Dutch99

Add a Website Forum to your website.