• The title name ENGINE POWER

Great show!! Mike/Pat, I'm Pat also, I'm a LONG TIME FAN/WATCHER. WAY back when it was Chuck/Joe, I think it was Joe, I'm getting olde tymers LOL....

2 0

Started by 4349master

• olds 442 restomod

what ever happen to the olds 442 restomod project that tommy boshers and steve mank were working on. sure wound be nice to see it again

0 0

Started by mike waters

• Show commercials

Way too many commercials. Need more steak and less sizzle. A 30 minute segment had approximately 22 minutes of commercials. Way too many and a waste...

0 1

Started by Limoman

• You've lost me as a viewer!!!

I spent the time registering on this forum to try and get the attention of the network to say I'm done. After YEARS of watching Horsepower,...

3 2

Started by gmjim

• Show About Computer Controlled Cars

I have seen a show about tuning a PCM for modifications, but have you done a more involved show that tells about the sensors, what checks have to be...

0 0

Started by John L.

• Safety and personal protection equipment

When jeremy or "LT" do any body or prep work on truck tech, you always see them wearing the things they need, safety glasses, ear...

0 0

Started by Dave Crouch

• cylinder head porting

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SHOW DEDICATED TO HEAD PORTING AND FLOW TESTING OF ALL HEADS HD INCLUDED ,AFTER PORTING I WOULD LIKE THE HEADS PUT ON THE DYNO...

1 1

Started by ron,eh

• XOR: Gettin' SASsy! (show idea)

Do a solid axle swap for the current mid-size trucks: Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon Nissan Frontier Toyota Tacoma - has to use coils (or coilovers, but...

0 0

Started by peejay75

• Need helping finding an old episode!

Can't remember which show it was, but during one of the builds, one of the guys was talking about making up connections for power steering hoses. I...

0 0

Started by peejay75

• Salvage yard build.

I know a lot of times, the different shows will visit a salvage yard to get certain parts for a project. However, these shows often put a bunch of...

0 0

Started by cosmicfrog

• World Motown Hybrid SBC LS7

I am rebuilding a 79 Corvette. I was looking at the work to covert to an LS series engine when i saw your piece on the World Products Motown hybrid...

0 0

Started by mark.emmert

• Losers

Why do we see all the give aways but never the winners I'm tired of wasting time putting my entrys in and then not even be able to search for who...

1 1

Started by Pcobb811

• Power adders for 2014 - 2016 5.3 L Silverados

Could you do a program possibly consisting of two or three parts showing the addition of cold air intake, nitrous oxide injection, Edelbrock...

1 0

Started by brucebennett