The Exorcist
There's a member named "nekko" that is posting negative and insulting comments all over the forums.

Thanks
Quote 4 0
Amorget
If they don't deal with trolls like him this site will never grow.
Quote 3 0
markdail
Agree the A-hole jump on one of my posts, if he isn't curbed then I will not be back.
NEKKO is truly a TROLL!
Quote 1 0
lawrencereynolds
bobbygerlt wrote:
There's a member named "nekko" that is posting negative and insulting comments all over the forums.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
cosmicfrog
I've seen some of his posts. I think he'll wander off somewhere eventually. I like the shows as they have a Midwestern focus rather than los Angeles. The guys actually wear their big boy pants and don't throw stuff at each other. If I want drama, the Holidays are coming up and I can head over to a relatives house.
Honk if you love Jesus.
Text if you want to meet him.
Quote 1 0
HemiPriest
Amorget wrote:
If they don't deal with trolls like him this site will never grow.
Quote 0 0
pnadmin
HI all, Nekko has been banned. We're working through going and deleting his posts now. 
Quote 2 0
HemiPriest
Thank you
Quote 0 0
HemiPriest
However is there an easier way to report problem people? Nothing prevents him from creating a new email and rejoining. 
Quote 2 0
The Exorcist
pnadmin wrote:
HI all, Nekko has been banned. We're working through going and deleting his posts now. 

Thank you pnadmin!, Now how do we report the next one, because as a longtime user/owner/operator of forums I know there will be more?
Quote 1 0
HemiPriest
bobbygerlt wrote:

Thank you pnadmin!, Now how do we report the next one, because as a longtime user/owner/operator of forums I know there will be more?

Strange, basically the same thing I said with different words. 
Quote 1 0
The Exorcist
HemiPriest wrote:

Strange, basically the same thing I said with different words. 

Yes, it pretty much is the same thing. If two of us ask maybe we will get a quicker response. [wink]
It's what I had in mind before I ever saw your post, and I wanted to let them know that I have prior experience if they ever need any help policing the forums. 
Quote 1 0
HemiPriest
bobbygerlt wrote:

Yes, it pretty much is the same thing. If two of us ask maybe we will get a quicker response. [wink]
It's what I had in mind before I ever saw your post, and I wanted to let them know that I have prior experience if they ever need any help policing the forums. 

👍🏻
Quote 1 0
markdail
Thanks! glad to see PN on top of this!
Quote 1 0
Amorget
Looks like member "viv" want's to take Nekko's place.  Even complained about him being banned.
Quote 1 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.