derecklockwood
Hello, I am paralyzed from the shoulders down and have an insanely unsafe wheelchair van. I've got crazy stories from how I became paralyzed and many things since then. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Longshot, contacting shows to see if they can help out. Never seen that done on the shows and trying to figure out how I would contact them for this. Can anyone help me out? Thank you so much!
Quote 0 0
John L.
I have seen something about Driveway Rescue.  I am not sure if it covers what you need or not, but below is a link to the submission form.

https://powernationtv.com/driveway-rescue
Quote 0 0
cosmicfrog
I think the gist of the original posters message is he (or she) is trying to find a show that could modify and improve their current van. I did a few back in the 80's but the shop had to stop because of liability and insurance issues. I wonder if there are any shows out there, either on the Powerblock or elsewhere.
Honk if you love Jesus.
Text if you want to meet him.
Quote 0 0
derecklockwood
Yes, definitely! I don't know what to do! Van is EXTREMELY unsafe!! I have great story with everything. I just can't do anything nor do I have the resources. Wish I could contact all the shows somehow. I wish I could get help here.
Quote 0 0
derecklockwood
I tried contacting that link to driveway rescue with everything, this is where I would be crossing my fingers if my arms were not paralyzed, I guess I can only hope for something.
Quote 0 0