Fast 440
You should do a story on the polysphere family of engines from Chrysler.  I have a 1966 318 version you could have if you wanted to use it on a build.  These engines are starting to get a good following, much more than the scrap heaps they were assumed to be in the past.KIMG0081[1].jpg
Quote 0 0
NEPAGoFast
Wow, haven't seen one of those in a long time. The old junk yard we used to roam had several of these, everyone would pop the hood, look for a second, and close the hood. Also had several little hemi's there as well. Should have bought all of that stuff.
Quote 0 0
Fast 440
I would love to spend some cash, and do a build like the engine masters entries, or a good solid street stroker motor, but I don't have anything to put it in, and really don't have the funds anyway.  Would be a sweet turbo build.  Solid thick block, and steel crank.  Supposedly these things can take like .120" oberbore if needed.  This one would easily clean up at .010".
Quote 0 0
Fast 440
Anyone willing to pick it up will get a great deal on it.  It is located in MN.
Quote 0 0
cosmicfrog
The poly head A engine was first a Hemi. I had a '54 dodge Coronet with the 241 Red Ram. Later, the poly head version was the Red Ram and the Hemi was the Super red Ram. In ''55, you could get a Dodge with ether a Hemi or Poly head engine. Plymouths only got the poly head since Chrysler didn't want the dodges to lose to Plymouth.
Honk if you love Jesus.
Text if you want to meet him.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.