Cooper
I have a LS99 (2011) and was very interested in the bolt-ons you did to increase the horsepower.  What were the parts used - I'd like to go to Summit Racing and look up the cost to do this?  I'm guessing they would have someone there to help me know what I need without having to install a stall converter?  Thanks for your help.  I've added a few things already, but now looking at a cam swap.  Love the show.  Thanks for your help.
Quote 0 0
pnadmin
Cooper wrote:
I have a LS99 (2011) and was very interested in the bolt-ons you did to increase the horsepower.  What were the parts used - I'd like to go to Summit Racing and look up the cost to do this?  I'm guessing they would have someone there to help me know what I need without having to install a stall converter?  Thanks for your help.  I've added a few things already, but now looking at a cam swap.  Love the show.  Thanks for your help.

Hi Cooper, thanks for watching! Under each episode on our website, there is a complete listing of the parts used. You can also reach out to Summit where they have a team dedicated to helping answer your parts questions. Feel free to reach out to them at powernation@summitracing.com!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.