fejmeltonian
About a month ago, PowerNation stopped showing and playing videos. Prior to this everything worked. I thought I hadn't signed up but that has made no difference. My pc works well on other websites. I miss the videos. When I click on a story expecting video none appear and the comments don't work. What happened?
Quote 0 0
NEPAGoFast
Having similar issues. I'm also not a fan of the new layout. Spend more time clicking and waiting.
Quote 0 0
nixk
And now the site won't even load!
http://www.powernation.tv uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.powerblocktv.com, powerblocktv.com Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Maybe they made Ian head of IT and Webmaster.
Quote 1 0
John L.

I have been having problems for a long time.  I guess that they don't want us to watch the videos.  I sometimes get that a long running script is running.  Somebody needs to look at how the website is set up.

Quote 1 0
John Casada
VERY Long time watcher here. Power Nation is (was) my Saturday morning TV which replaced the Speed Channel when they were destroyed by Fox Sports. The amount of commercials on your website, daily e-mail clips and to watch the show online on my computer is unbearable. I have to sit through a 20 second commercial to watch a 30 second bit? Really? Uhhh, no. Please make your advertisements 75% more expensive to your advertisers and reduce the number of advertisements by 75%. PLEASE! Oh yeh, go find Ian, tell him you’re sorry - that you were only kidding. Bring him back on, and reduce your commercials - your viewers will be a lot happier. Oh yeh, part 2: Take videos and post them when you give stuff (cars) away! That way your fan base can see who won, and that someone actually won!
Quote 0 0
Torque8Twist
I'm a Long Time viewer also!  Now I get constant notification to turn off  ADBlocker!!  It's OFF!! and website still won't show videos!! Can someone advise me? 
Quote 0 0
John L.
I'm a Long Time viewer also!  Now I get constant notification to turn off  ADBlocker!!  It's OFF!! and website still won't show videos!! Can someone advise me? 

I think that some ad blockers have a "blocked list".  Is it possible that the video site is on that list even though you have your ad blocker turned off?  Another thing that you might want to try is clearing your web browser's cookies, history, and cache.
Quote 1 0
Loki
John L. wrote:

I think that some ad blockers have a "blocked list".  Is it possible that the video site is on that list even though you have your ad blocker turned off?  Another thing that you might want to try is clearing your web browser's cookies, history, and cache.

same issue, nothing helps, using chrome on Mac. There is no blocked list anywhere
Quote 0 0