• 1969 Hurst old

what ever happened to the 69 hurst olds that was getting built a few years back ? Seems like it just disappeared.

1 0

Started by Tyson

• Low Buck IROC

Question--Is there a procedure to purchase your PN/Detroit Muscle project cars. I have been looking for a Camaro IROC Z and you have done almost...

2 0

Started by Knucklebuster

• Question

last weekend there was a machine shop featured, I can’t remember the name. They were a smaller shop said they can do pretty much anything. Does...

1 0

Started by B-52Gunner

• Fox Body Mustang Project

Why is there so much focus so much on big displacement engines with these projects. This car would be great as a small displacement high horsepower...

5 0

Started by vmoutsop

• 1971 Dodge Demon

It has a 6 cylinder. Would it be difficult to put a mopar 383 in Demon?

7 1

Started by sandymacdougall

• Our four-line machine is capable of testing four H.E.U.I injectors

Our four-line machine is capable of testing four H.E.U.I injectors simultaneously. It tests basic injector functions, nozzle spray patterns and ...

0 0

Started by cylinderheadrotor

• Vacuum actuated hood intake

What episode/project did the guys install a vacuum actuated flap for the cold air hood intake. I believe it was an episode of MuscleCar/Detroit...

0 0

Started by 1995TPIYJ

• The Buick Regal Build

i have watched the show for a long time and have never been more excited about one of their builds! My first car was a 1983 Regal I bought with...

2 0

Started by 1983Regal

• Love the classics!

My favorite show !!!

5 1

Started by tommycoker

• Red Ram

Guy's I have had a 1963 Dodge Dart GT for several years now and it has a slant 6 225cid but I was thinking about the old school red ram hemi so far...

3 1

Started by David Wayne Kelly