• 1970 CobraJet Torino

I have a 1970 J Code (not a SCJ) this is a 82k original car except for a backyard redneck paint job back in the 80’s my goal is to increase the...

0 0

Started by SCJ Sean

• Polysphere 318

You should do a story on the polysphere family of engines from Chrysler. I have a 1966 318 version you could have if you wanted to use it on a...

4 0

Started by Fast 440

• factory 6.4 cam upgrade in 5.7 hemi VVT

what parts are absolutely needed for this upgrade is there a mild cam upgrade that that does not require tuning

0 0

Started by moparfan1

• Takeout time

I was thinking of doing something like this to my 91 GMC Truck and i was wondering. Since you carbureted it can i stick with the 4L60 trans or should...

0 0

Started by chadsipp

• Ford IDI Diesel

Probably not the most popular engine but how many times can we rebuild a 350 with a different configuration. It's a 21:1 compression ratio,...

0 0

Started by 69diesel

• Fuel economy

The engine builds shown on TV are very satisfying and Mike Pat do an outstanding job of presenting the topics. Many kudos to you all. I would be...

1 0

Started by tomgill

• Your Chevy Bias Is Showing

Your head to head comparison with LQ4 and Windsor engine was seriously flawed. For a true comparison why didn't you use a Gen1 350 engine from the...

0 0

Started by douglasrahn

• 1997 Mercedes-Benz Renntech E60 Limited

Can you guys help with programming the ecu to move the rev limiter from around 4000 to 5500 i have a 6.0 liter mercedes from 1997 in a renntech e60(...

0 0

Started by samdavis

• Comp cams cam timing

when you check cam card timing and it is off 2 degrees is it worth changing mine comes up 104 instead of 106 on a 110 lsa should I move it to the...

1 0

Started by shawnchristie

• Truck Engine vs Car Engine

I know in the most general sense, a truck engine is more about Torque and a car engine is more about Horsepower. But horsepower and torque generally...

4 0

Started by Para32

• Mike, Pat need help with a 598 bbc

I need parts ideas. I want to build a 598bbc for an off road truck. Pump gas, hydraulic roller, jesel rockers and fuel injection. I need help with...

0 0

Started by ryanorear

• Building a new Chevy 302 getting the most hp out of it .

What might be the most HP with all the new technologies possible ?

11 0

Started by billyself

• Hey Pat or Mike the E-Street Vortech Build

This video http://www.powernationtv.com/episode/HP2012-08/e-street-vortech-build I got to ask what with the Chevy Vortec Cylinder Head that are...

0 1

Started by SHSPVR

• buick straight 8

I have a 49 Buick Sedan with a Duell Carb Staight 8, 3 on the Tree, are these motors worthy to re-build or are they fickle and weak.

1 0

Started by andythorp

• engine horse power

can you do a short 5 minutes about marine engines . not outboards or small craft, but big ships , I know that some are rated at 100,000 HP. Your...

1 1

Started by patrickrenshaw

• LS4

How much power can these motors handle

1 0

Started by mellayrisson

• Ford 5.4 triton

I've had several issues with this engine since I bought my truck new in 05, biggest of which is the thrust washers falling out into oil pan twice....

5 0

Started by jeffprobst

Add a Website Forum to your website.