• Mechanic Platform

I've seen an L shaped plastic platform that they stand on to work in the engine compartment of a truck. Anyone have an idea of who makes it where to...

0 0

Started by fkbowerman

• Ford diesel bisis

It seems to me that lt Jermery are not willing to get a ford diesel and do all the things they are doing to the dooge that is dumb it shows that...

1 -1

Started by Hallwade

• GMC Canyon

Would love to see you build,or do something to improve the proformance of a3.5 GMC Canyon

1 0

Started by Bobbyc

• Rear brake conversion from drums to rotors

Can I convert my 2009 GMC rear brakes over from drums to rotors

2 0

Started by Brad

• Panel Alignment problem

I was wondering if you could help me diagnose a problem with my truck. I have a 2001 Ford Ranger extended cab and here is an inconsistent gap between...

1 0

Started by bruce.simonson875

• 57 Hemi Dakta

I have seen on the internet folks putting late model 5.7 Hemi's in late 90's early 2000's Dodge Dakota's. Has anyone tried putting one in a Gen 2 91...

0 0

Started by 94Dak

• 94 Lightning death wobble

I have a first gen lightning that developed a really bad wobble over a decade ago. I have taken it to at least a dozen shops/mechanics and none of...

2 0

Started by 94LIGHTNING

• 2010 F150 Rear End Replacement Issue - Help PLEASE

a year ago I had to replace my entire rear end axle on my F150 with a used one that is still under warranty at local Ford dealership. The back of my...

4 0

Started by sking

• Blue Blazer on Truck Tech

Interested in knowing the brand of paint, type (flat, satin, etc.) and color of the black paint on the chassis of the Blue Blazer on the new episodes...

1 0

Started by Tom Nolan

• Good show. Good hosts

love this show. Jeramy and LT seem like regular dudes working in a shop that happens to have a camera crew. Keep up the good work with this show PN.

2 1

Started by 2012coalram

• Chrome Plating

I have a set of factory 5 slot chrome steel wheels for my 1979 Dodge W150. I need to find someone to re-plate them. They are a one piece 15x8 wheel....

2 0

Started by Fish

• 2017 ford f250 vs 2016 ram 3500 diesel

while i enjoyed the show i feel you guys are not comparing apples to apples. First you compared a 3/4 ton to a one ton. Secondly single rear axle to...

1 0

Started by samdavis

• 2002 4.7 grand cherokee. gas mialage

I have a 2002 grand cherokee 4.7 /245.75.16 with 2in RC lift. I want to know what i can do to get better gas mileage ? tks.bob

6 0

Started by robertburnett

• Ball Joints

I am going to replace the ball joints on my 2002 F250 Super Duty 4x4 Diesel. 111,000 miles. What is the best ball joint out there, I have heard of...

0 0

Started by 2002PSDBEAM

• Engine mounts

My freind just give me a ford bronco the engine is bad but i do have a running 318 engine i was wanting to know if i could put the 318 in the ford...

2 0

Started by Adam Horch

• Tacoma Air Intake Upgrade

I just bought a 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road Dbl CAb V6 3.5L. I am wondering if replacing the stock Air Intake with either the TRD or a K N will make...

1 0

Started by wayne deshotel

• 1979 f150

I'm looking for a vent for front gas tank with EEC set up for 1979 F150. Can anyone help?

0 0

Started by Tim Ruffing

• Older truck brake up grade.

What company has a kit to change the brakes on a 1976 Chevy 1/2 ton from drums to disc.

0 0

Started by stevecorey

• What air bag suppression would you go with...

I have a 1974 (C-30 I believe) chassis that I plan on putting a 1953 Chevrolet Cabove body on, with an LT1 out of a 94 Caprice 9C1. The end result is...

6 0

Started by markdail

• Love to see a show on mods that wont kill a new trucks warranty

I have a 2017 Ram and would love to see a show that runs thru all the top upgrades that wont kill my warranty other then just a K N air filter.

1 1

Started by timothyspade