ThatGreaseMonkey
Just checked the TV guide. Nothin.
Google>PN website>Sched>Convert for timezones

You expect me to get up at freakin 05? On a Sunday?

We wake up early to go and bust our asses every day of the week, and you want us to get up that early on our day off?

The only people up that late/early on a Saturday night/Sunday morning are drug addicts, the exceptionally elderly, and insomniacs. The vast majority of these folks aren't going to have any interest in your shows. Hell, even the drunks will have fallen asleep by that time. Anybody who could watch during those hours will be on a fixed income, unable to afford project vehicles, and definitely unlikely and unable to buy product from sponsors.

There's some piss-poor planning right there, I tell ya what.

To those of you on the west coast waking up at 04 to watch, you have my sympathies.

Dafuq you thinkin?

I've been a fan since 2001 or 2002, somewhere in there.

Who's the moron in charge? First you get rid of Ian Johnson, then you take the "Extreme" out of XOR, and replace Ian with a couple of hacks
I actually got to meet Ian recently. He told me why he's off the show. Production team decided to ruin the format. Good job! It's basically another Truck Tech now (that's actually a great show, just reinforcing my point)

Now this?

Who's the jackass in charge? I've been watching for damn-near 20 years! Every time some Yutz decides to change it up, it takes a good 3-5 years to get it good again.

If it ain't broke
DON'T fix it!

[Yes, I realize the irony of that statement, given a group of talented builders and customizers]

All my best wishes to the guys from Detroit Muscle, Truck Tech, and Engine Power. Hope to meet y'all one day.
I talked to Topolinski at the drags in Vegas. Cool dude.

Oh, and hi, Katie 😘
Gonna miss that gorgeously wonderously incredibly amazingly beautiful lady in my TV every Sunday morning. Best PN hostess in the whole 17 or 18 years I been watching....

Oh, and I realize most people probably figured this out long before me and complained already and everybody is probably tired of hearing about it by now. Well, I deleted all my social media so, I'm in the dark. And after 20 years, you betcher ass I'm gonna b!tch and moan. Whether ya like it or not. Almost 20 years and now, some jack wagon decides he's gonna ruin everything for everybody. Idiot.

PN and NHRA are the only good things on TV and now, I've lost PN.

20 Fn years I been watching. And poof! Gone.

Who the hell is gonna wake up that early on a damn Sunday?
The people watching these shows have to get up early all week long. We'd like to sleep in on Sundays.

I'd like to know the name of the screwball making these fantastic decisions and park my foot in his ass.
PowerNation was great until Paramount took over Spike.

What's next? Gonna get some jackass to run around buying cars, low-balling sellers, screaming at the guys in the shop to get it done, and selling to another jackass with more dollars than sense? Discovery channel has that idea cornered.

Hey, maybe you can find some father and son team to come in and scream at each other all through every episode!
Why stop there? If you're gonna wreck it, go whole hog!

Whomever is in charge of these decisions should be taken out back, beaten, tarred & feathered, and run outta town. Twice.
Quote 1 0
johndrong
You're not missing much. It's just one big long commercial about parts that are unaffordable to most of us. What percentage of car builders spend 10k+ on a supercharged "crate" engine, and thousands on a transmission. Then spends thousands a brand new aftermarket rearend. Then there's the suspension....etc., etc. Blah, blah. If you really want to watch  episodes, get a DVR. Despite the whole show being one long commercial about super expensive parts, It still has commercials. The you at least fast forward through all the drug and fast food commercials.   
Quote 2 0
MKCoconuts
Just checked the TV guide. Nothin.
Google>PN website>Sched>Convert for timezones
The only people up that late/early on a Saturday night/Sunday morning are drug addicts, the exceptionally elderly, and insomniacs. The vast majority of these folks aren't going to have any interest in your shows. Hell, even the drunks will have fallen asleep by that time. Anybody who could watch during those hours will be on a fixed income, unable to afford project vehicles, and definitely unlikely and unable to buy product from sponsors.

I agree with almost everything you said, except this. 3rd shifters are up at the hour, including the weekends. My normal shift is 11pm-7am and IF I have the weekend off, I keep that same schedule. And no, I'm not on a fixed income either, but I'm also not paying $50 a year to watch 4 shows...one of which (as you stated) has been ruined. 
Quote 2 0
johndrong
Apparently they moved to a different channel, that messed with my dvr, so I haven't seen an episode since. I pretty much gave up watching after the fake patina on a fox body Mustang episode anyway.
Quote 2 0
ThatGreaseMonkey
I think it's on NBCSN now. I forget. Whomever is in charge is a fcking idiot, that's for sure
Quote 1 0
keithfudpucker
Whoever decided to air the shows on another network and then air them at 5 a.m. in the mountain and west needs to put down that crack pipe.
Quote 1 0