Can't seem to find a full set of weatherstrips for all the glass on a 1957 Chevy Handyman that I'm working to restore. Anyone know a good place to find these?
Quote 1 0
Hi,not sure if this will help You or not RestoDave,but I'm always seeing ads for a company called "Steele Rubber products" on Velocity shows like "My Classic Car",that carry a long list of rubber weatherstripping for classic cars. You might want to look them up online and see if they carry what your looking for! 🙂
Quote 0 0
Try bobsclassicchevy and classichevy.
Quote 0 0