Ftoy Show full post »
pnadmin
Those links posted above go to the blogs mentioned...there are 3 in the original post. People have been e-mailing questions as well as asking their questions on social media which you wouldn't have seen if you are not active.

John L. wrote:
I was asking if there is a way to see the blogs mentioned. If so, where are they? Also mentioned was “answering questions as they come in”. If you meant in the forum, I might have missed something. If you did not mean the forum, where are those answers?
Quote 0 0
John L.
Thanks! About the blogs, are you talking about “News Posts”, “PowerNation Posts” or “Read More from PowerNation”?
Quote 0 0
pnadmin
Under the "news" tabs, all the blogs are listed with the information and corresponding links in each blog. If you are looking for something specific you can just search for it in the search ab.
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 3.49.23 PM.png 

John L. wrote:
Thanks! About the blogs, are you talking about “News Posts”, “PowerNation Posts” or “Read More from PowerNation”?
Quote 0 0
John L.
Thanks for answering my questions! I didn’t know about the “News” tab. I will have to check it out more often.
Quote 1 0