Jr334
I think you guys need to take another look at RockAuto and their customer service. I understand that they are big ad contributors, but that company has gone down the drain on their customer service. There Are Better Business Bureau complaints with no responses there are Consumer Affairs complaints their highest star rating that I could find just in a search was two stars. My mother just ordered a hub from them and the bolt pattern she recieved isn't even an option for the make of her vehicle, Honda's do not use 5 x 110. It took an hour to get an actual person on the phone, and the person on the line didn't have a clue about what we were talking about. I realize that I am just a viewer and have no say-so in your company or theirs but I would take a look at who I am doing plugs for in my TV show especially when their customer service is crap.
Quote 1 0
HateChange
I'd strongly listen to Jr334^^^ as RockAuto USED to be a place of great (and accurate) parts ordering,but the past few years,it has gone straight to the bottom of the pile! Just sayin.........
Quote 0 0
DstnD
I haven't had any problems, but they do happen. It's still better than eBay, Amazon, Auto Zone, NAPA, etc. Customer service is overrated 😆, they have good stuff at good prices. If customer service is important to you, internet parts sites may not be the best bet -  just because you can't really know what kind of service staff they even have. It's always a bit of a gamble not being in person, but I'll take that to not deal with sales people bouncing around pretending to know stuff.
Quote 1 1
John L.
I purchased one part (steering rack) and inquired about a PCM from RockAuto. There was no problem with the steering rack, but when I contacted them about handling the core return for both items, their customer service did not appear that knowledgeable. I ended up getting the PCM from Summit Racing.
Quote 1 0
John L.
DstnD wrote:
I haven't had any problems, but they do happen. It's still better than eBay, Amazon, Auto Zone, NAPA, etc. Customer service is overrated 😆, they have good stuff at good prices. If customer service is important to you, internet parts sites may not be the best bet -  just because you can't really know what kind of service staff they even have. It's always a bit of a gamble not being in person, but I'll take that to not deal with sales people bouncing around pretending to know stuff.

This is one of the worse responses that I have read.  I think that Customer Service is one of the most important things especially for a company that is Internet only, puts their name on the Driveway Rescue and Garage Squad vans, and is putting out commercials.  I also think that Customer Service is what determines if a company makes it or not.  Amazon is a good example.  I had a problem with an order.  It was how they made it right that makes me still order from them even though now I use them as a last resort as I do RockAuto.  If you are not able to deal with salespeople, it seems like you don't have the people skills to know what Customer Service is or what it takes to run a business.
Quote 1 0