4349master
Great show!! Mike/Pat, I'm Pat also, I'm a LONG TIME FAN/WATCHER. WAY back when it was Chuck/Joe, I think it was Joe, I'm getting olde tymers LOL. Those were the days, BUT You guys are kicking butt just the same. Now I know and realize that your content is set for you, And I know you guy's have got to earn money and pay bills with products to show us and give examples of to us. That is all good, BUT I REALLY don't think the producers? Are sticking even remotely close to the TITLE NAME OF ENGINE POWER. I also realize theres only a few ways you can make popping pistons interesting! But instead of them having your guy's talent and the name sake. Pt1
Quote 0 0
Hippie
Im good with the show my favorite 1 out of the 3 notice I said 3 becouse I got rid of extreme all together is should not be there no more the host are no where near where Ean was on the fab lvl 
Quote 0 0
Fat Daddy
I totally agree with both of you, extreme is terrible. I don't watch it, the new host with the bright red lipstick and awful laugh kill it for me. if they have to have a female; bring back Jessi Combs, she was good.
Quote 0 0