jdavida10
I live in Calif.  I watched your shows regularly on Dish Network.  They were early, starting at 6:00 on Sunday Mornings, but that wasn't too bad.  Now, I have to be up at 4: AM.  That doesn't work!  and, the shows on NBCSP are  equally early, only show some of the series, and are  not consistent.  So, I guess I will have to stop watching, unless you can get them to a more reasonable time slot.  Either later in the morning, or early afternoon.  Thank you, David
Quote 1 0
John L.
I agree with David about better time slots.  How are the time slots picked?  The only shows that I watched after the Spike Network drop were what was on NBCSN at 1 AM on a Saturday morning.  I was glad when I saw that the shows were starting on the History Channel.  I figured that I could watch any missed shows on Xfinity (History Channel) On-Demand, but they are not available there.  To watch the shows on the History Channel, I have to watch at 7 AM on Sundays.  If I am up at that time, it is not to watch TV.
Quote 1 0
StrokerAce
Totally agree, the new times are terrible. I don't have a DVR and don't intend to pay for PN+... The 09:00 to 11:00 AM viewing times on Paramount were excellent; 04:00 AM or 07:00 AM start times are a bit much for me....
Quote 1 0
SuperDave
I am a Gear Head and watched PN for years, But stay to Midnight or get up at 4 in the morning to watch your shows is not working for me.
I have been building cars for more than 40 years, some of which are in museums, I miss your shows, Please change your airtimes because I do miss watching.
Quote 0 0
StrokerAce
It's a shame as this was one of the few shows that just featured builds and how-to without all the fake reality drama!
Quote 0 0
John L.
Well said!  I like shows that have to do with cars, but hate drama like the shows on the Discovery Channel seem to promote.
Quote 0 0
SuperDave
It is truly a shame. Unfortunately what we say will not be heard till there ratings take a hit and there sponsors start to complain and demand a change.
Quote 0 0
pnadmin
History actually has a separate schedule for PT and it is still airing at 7am PT. You can find the schedule here:  https://www.history.com/schedule?month=3&day=10&year=2019

jdavida10 wrote:
I live in Calif.  I watched your shows regularly on Dish Network.  They were early, starting at 6:00 on Sunday Mornings, but that wasn't too bad.  Now, I have to be up at 4: AM.  That doesn't work!  and, the shows on NBCSP are  equally early, only show some of the series, and are  not consistent.  So, I guess I will have to stop watching, unless you can get them to a more reasonable time slot.  Either later in the morning, or early afternoon.  Thank you, David
Quote 0 0
StrokerAce
It looks like this thread has accomplished what we hoped it would. Get the attention of PND so they are aware of our concerns about the new air times and subscription fees. I think we all realize PND has no control over History Ch.'s programming but we'd like to think you will express your concerns to them that viewers aren't pleased; which was the OP's point to begin with... hoping our viewing numbers are better than reruns of Truck Night and result in an eventual time-slot flip. Thanks for replying PNAdmin! 
Quote 1 0
SuperDave
Well PowerNation strikes again, Changed the Lineup, Got up early to watch the last 2 shows but they are now gone. At this point ACE it looks like that the History Channel is trying to put PowerNation out-of-business.
Quote 0 0