My first post here
Can anyone tell me how to view the 4 shows now 
I have not missed a weekend show since the begining days of the  tnn network
Since the Christmas break I have not seen the shows on TV 
Thanks for any help
Gordie
Quote 1 0
John L.
Hi Gordie! The shows switched from the Paramount Channel to the History Channel. There should be a thread here about it.
Quote 0 0
Canadian gearhead
John L. wrote:
Hi Gordie! The shows switched from the Paramount Channel to the History Channel. There should be a thread here about it.

thank you 
but history here in canada does not show any listing for xor , engine power........
must be only history in the us
this sucks as i now have lost track of any projects they worked on
Quote 0 0
John L.
Where is Canada, eh (I couldn’t resist). There are also some shows on NBCSN if you get that. There is not much information given why they changed to the History Channel, why they picked the times of the shows that they did, or even why Ian is no longer with them. Good luck in finding anything out.
Quote 0 0
Canadian gearhead
thank you john
but no luck with nbcsn here 
one time i think you could watch the shows on line when it was known as power bloc
can that still be done?
i watched chuck and joe , stacey david, lou santiago, jessie combs and ian and all the others come and go and still a die hard fan
Quote 0 0
John L.
I am also a big fan. I will be a bigger fan if they can get the shows on at a “decent” time. I don’t think that there are any shows out there than can touch the PowerNation shows even with all of the advertisements.

I think that I remember what you meant about “Power Bloc”. There was a better fan website at that time. There are some free shows online. Check the link.

https://www.powernationtv.com/
Quote 0 0
pnadmin
Unfortunately, we are not on in Canada at this time as US History and Canada History are operated separately. We are in the process of trying to find another network to air on as we know a lot of Canadians are missing the shows! We will keep this page and our website updated with information. For now, our PN+ is the best option.

https://www.powernationtv.com/post/how-to-watch-powernation-in-canada

Hi all 
My first post here
Can anyone tell me how to view the 4 shows now 
I have not missed a weekend show since the begining days of the  tnn network
Since the Christmas break I have not seen the shows on TV 
Thanks for any help
Gordie
Quote 0 0
Gord Goodfellow
May I suggest, Discovery Velocity
Quote 0 0
Canadian gearhead
May I suggest, Discovery Velocity

thank you
but i have velocity and it is not there
it really sucks now after 7 months not seeing any show and lost track of any builds
i started watching from the first show on tnn back in the day chuck, joe and stacey david
never missed a show in 26 years

i did hear a interesting thing that motortrend on demand is looking to host power block
so i will keep my fingers crossed
Quote 1 0
Gord Goodfellow
That would be great! as I am a subscriber to Motor Trend. My suggestion of Velocity was for RTM, I too have been watching since day one. Certainly do not miss have to sit through the same ads repeating over and over and over. Never could understand how the network can stay open if the only advertisers are themselves.
Quote 1 0
John L.
I think PowerNation shows on the MotorTrend channel would be a good idea. If that happened, maybe the PowerNation shows would be on at “better” times or available on “OnDemand”. When I changed my cable TV package, I got DVR and the MotorTrend channel. I was now able to record the PowerNation shows, but rarely watch them because I got tired of what appears to be a 30 minute commercial. I think that the MotorTrend channel has a lot of good shows and I watch the channel often.
Quote 1 0