pnadmin
Hi Viewers - be sure and tune in to History Channel Sunday, January 13th for the all-new 2019 season at 7am ET! You can find more info and the schedule at the links below:

https://www.powernationtv.com/post/rtm-studios-powernation-franchise-set-to-anchor-drive-on-history

https://www.powernationtv.com/schedule
Quote 0 0
HateChange
Why in the WORLD,did You guys MOVE not only the time Powernation starts.............but also move to another channel? I searched and searched until I found the last show coming to a close this past Sunday,at 9 a.m. (when Powernation STARTED on the Paramount channel!!!) So why the change guys? Cuz I'm sure you'll be losing ALOT of viewers due to this!!! Just sayin...............
Quote 0 0
cosmicfrog
They have to be picked up by the network. Paramount looks to be going in a different direction and History is trying to get a gear head section called DRIVE going. History is adding a lot of gear head content.
Honk if you love Jesus.
Text if you want to meet him.
Quote 0 0
Handyman
The History Channel must be trying to run these shows into the ground.  I've been watching these powernation shows for a  lot of years now  but there's no way I'm getting up at 6:00 am central time to watch them.  It's really too bad because it's the only shows that will actually show you how to do something as opposed to all the drama on the Velocity channel shows.  Goodbye.
Quote 1 0
ProjectIrene
I am so disappointed to read this.  As soon as Paramount bought out Spike I knew this would happen within the year.  It's unanimous across all networks that project/workshop-based, outdoor adventure, or hunting based programs are slowly getting bought out or dropped across tv carriers.  Some regions are worse than others, like where I'm at, to get the last two surviving outdoor series tv channels through cable requires the most expensive cable package.  I've been watching power-nation for a long time, but it will be hard to continue with these time-slots.  With as many people as I know watch I'm floored you guys are being relegated to 6am in the morning.  The horrible time-slot will most certainly drive your view count down even further, hopefully not so low they get the excuse to drop you altogether, I will have my dvr set none-the-less until that happens.
Quote 1 0
mxfred164
I live in So. Cal. I have been trying to find the new shows on history channel but can't find anything. I finally found Powernation but it starts at 6:00am on the west coast. Come on play powernation at a decent time. When powernation was on Spike it started at 9:00 am Sunday morning Pacific time. The ratings have probably dropped because of the time change.
Quote 1 0
WayneLB
Is the US History Channel different from the Canadian History Channel? I don't see it listed.
Quote 0 0
John L.
WayneLB wrote:
Is the US History Channel different from the Canadian History Channel? I don't see it listed.

From what the admin says, it is different.  Check out the post in the link.
https://forum.powernationtv.com/post/viewing-power-nation-shows-10062024?pid=1307956587&random=36672
Quote 0 0
mikeb
Any news on when we get to see the shows in Canada yet?
Quote 0 0
Gord Goodfellow
I  to am a Canadian viewer, I started my subscription back in January, paid for a full year. Let me tell you just how terrible the online sight is managed, I can watch all the advertising but not the episodes, the buffering and streaming is garbage, yesterday I made an attempt to watch Truck teck, 9 seconds played after leaving it up for four hours. At first back in January it was just shitty, now it has become pure crap, get your IT people on it 
Quote 2 0